Sunday, December 13, 2009

Cruise Spots Las Vegas TRAVELLING Suggestions?

TRAVELLING suggestions? - cruise spots las vegas

* * The patches SHOWS Travel offers an atmosphere of calm (calm) the establishment?

I restored my will that I am looking for a place where my ashes to my visit.

I traveled through the openings in Honolulu, Hawaii, traveled all the sections up and down the West Coast, he traveled through the desert of Arizona, (yes - I played the Strip in Las Vegas) Nevada, New Mexico and Texas (my home country traveled .)
Yes - I went to Florida twice, once in route to my trip to Jamaica and others in Orlando. - I saw Mickey Mouse! :-)

It is a prerequisite for the ashes will be laid down in the ocean, that the person in a series of Navy?

Please check again. with ideas on what to do with my ashes not to my visit.

I give my "used" equipment used for medical science, so that others can use.
I no longer need .... I do not think I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment