Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Lee Joseph Amazing Help With "Close Every Door"?

Help with "Close Every Door"? - lee joseph amazing

My high school is "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat" this year, and I played Joseph .. So excited for this! Anyway, if someone could know at the end of "Close Every Door to really appreciate help. I version of Lee Mead. If you have not heard, here's the link to see the video is http:// youtube.com /? QA0MMUSJqM v =-
If anyone can help me with the investments that you can note this in the last years nail REALLLLLLLY I would welcome it! The problem is that I can sing without any problems .. I can not really nail if I reallly reallly reallly hot, or am I a bad day vocal impressive. Ideas? THANK YOU!

1 comment:

Lorraine H said...

Now consider the first point to the top of his head, as this sound can open up, up, up, make sure to breathe throughout the song and there is no tension in the muscles of the face. Take a deep breath that expands the rib cage out and can not be heard - to prevent it tensor. As the practice of massage your cheekbones. Hold your tongue until the tip behind the teeth, not half way between the teeth and the stuff up in your mouth. The mouth must feel you are yawning at the back of the mouth wide open like.

However, the practical implementation of two ways. The practice separately. Supported in practice - it helps you the placement. If you imagine going to a good grade, that you are lifting a piano.

The more you practice this song all the way through, once it has reached the end, the easier it will be. Remember - the jaw drop to the ground, unable to move his tongue, and you forget to breathe anywhere.

If you have a can do well, warm up, check if you have one.See if it helps anyone.

Post a Comment