Friday, February 19, 2010

Battery Operated Lcd Laptop Freezes Sometimes No Keys Work Including Power Key,need To Remove Power And Battery To Put Back To Work?

Laptop freezes sometimes no keys work including power key,need to remove power and battery to put back to work? - battery operated lcd

I have Compaq c717NR up to 2 GB and Windows Vista operating system updated. My LCD broke in an accident, but I have a temperature monitor for a few months, and it has worked well. I have the LCD after the purchase from an authorized dealer changed and changed. It works well. but sometimes it freezes somethingwhen thesystem moves middleof while working slightely orshaked. I Feelthere connection investor has a bad connection or connections on the screen has a bad connection (This is) my estimation. to run it again, I could not find a key that works, I can not be switched off with the ignition key. I have tried removing the card and backup battery works andstart Somethimes or sometimes you may need to prove, after a few seconds or minutes. Can the experts my guess c looseontact Investor LCD may be the reason that it works before the LCD display. Please help.

No comments:

Post a Comment