Monday, February 1, 2010

Photos Of Genital Herpes In Men Would You Call This Double Standards?

Would you call this double standards? - photos of genital herpes in men

I started community college this year and I am of the number of male students by the first and second years who have had multiple sexual partners by surprise, since the year began. Among these students, many have never accepted the use of protection and you know that you genital herpes. Most of the male population in these two years, to congratulate the students their "achievements" and keep up eest. In addition, very few young students who are aware of 3 sexual partners, last 6 months to 4 bears no degrading words had (which I'm sure you can see the words I have my suspicions). The girls are treated as pariahs, and have even resorted to publish the posters with their photos and names. The boys have taken the same measures. My question is why men and women in relation to sexual behavior varies treated the same? Am I the only one to complete the double standard can be measured?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, compleltly wrong! and I see what you mean. However - and I know that's not to say the T-right, to this ....

HUN That's life! The boys will be boys and girls ... You know what I mean ....

Believe me - when I finish school ... exactly the same in your workplace ... also in life!

Sucks I know ... But ... Sorry ....

I hope that your last statement is not written in anger in me ... So I just point out a fact, if you knew the answer - Why do you ask?

Anonymous said...

This is not new, has always been.

The man gets all the glory the more he can score
You can do the same and yet you call a dog

Anyone can see a double standard. The hug. I feel comfortable with something sexy (not slutty) and I feel bad for the girl firmly believe more demanding than ever that all the others and leave your hair and enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Yes, compleltly wrong! and I see what you mean. However - and I know that's not to say the T-right, to this ....

HUN That's life! The boys will be boys and girls ... You know what I mean ....

Believe me - when I finish school ... exactly the same in your workplace ... also in life!

Sucks I know ... But ... Sorry ....

I hope that your last statement is not written in anger in me ... So I just point out a fact, if you knew the answer - Why do you ask?

Anonymous said...

Yes it is .... Posters are an awful taste ....

Post a Comment