Thursday, February 11, 2010

Dramamine Roller Coaster Does Taking Travel Sickness Medicine (like Dramamine) Help Lessen Feelings Of Queasiness On Roller Coasters?

Does taking travel sickness medicine (like Dramamine) help lessen feelings of queasiness on roller coasters? - dramamine roller coaster

I've heard that taking pills for motion sickness or other diseases Voyage pills a feeling of nausea in the fast roller coaster ride or amusement parks to avoid, but it is not known whether this drug is reliable. Has anyone tried? Does it work?

1 comment:

кίςς რε-ℹრ ℹґℹςℏ said...

Yes, yes. I've never had a problem with that year until the end. At 18, I loved the rides. Now that I am a mother of two children and 24 years, my stomach can not handle so well. I was ill last year at the Festival of San Roman de Freak Out the trip and a guided tour. I returned the next day after taking a medication for nausea and it worked. I was still able to have a good time.

Post a Comment