Wednesday, January 13, 2010

California Quitclaim Deed Form I Need To Quitclaim On A Property In California?

I need to quitclaim on a property in California? - california quitclaim deed form

I need a quitclaim property in California, and I can do to avoid the payment of taxes. There is no money involved in the quitclaim simply wants nothing to do with possession. I reviewed the quitclaim deed forms for California, but I'm not sure how this address. I think about a real estate lawyer to go. I live in Nevada, then I go to a lawyer here or should I talk to a lawyer in California? Nor, as lawyers for free? Thank you for your help.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Contact me and I am referring to lawyers licensed in both states that help

Anonymous said...

Contact me and I am referring to lawyers licensed in both states that help

Anonymous said...

Nevada lawyer could conceded a quitclaim for the registration of the AC. Should be about $ 100-150 + filing fee.

Post a Comment