Sunday, January 24, 2010

Web Service Test Client Returning User Defined Object Through JAX WS Web Service?

Returning user defined object through JAX WS web service? - web service test client

I have a method that allows users to define object dat refers to the sequence of information. JAX WAS with the underground through a framework for defining the Web service. as I explore in the new arena of web services, instant messaging a few examples. I have a method to the variable to primitive arrays of primitive types. em all work completed successfully. I'm now back test user object. alll in the server is functioning properly. On the client side, you will receive specific object. But his manner is locally defined client-side is blank. So I can not access their methods for determining the actual class.

Like many things in the IDE automatically, which is always quite difficult to understand the animals. I read JAX WAS trutorials and some others.

They all say arrange to JAXB objects into XML to be used. middle layer as JAXB in JAX WAS JAXB uses is required?

While the more important question,
I'm using JAXB to send objects through the user for the Web service implemented in JAX defined.

Confusion is most important for me because DIS
Dat as docs say what JAX Unlike JAX-RPC, JAX WAS is automated and gN enerates WSDL schema automatically entering the data, not as applicable for the DIS to send custom objects?

im just in the exploration phase No Information May gave a little wave

Ny say I appreciate the direct support
thnx

1 comment:

Daniel Duesentrieb said...

Hello
On this page you will receive
the solution to your problem!

http://java.sun.com/developer/EJTechTips ...

Post a Comment