Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Linux Developer Magazine What's The Best Linux Distribution For Web Developers?

What's the best Linux distribution for web developers? - linux developer magazine

I think I have my developers of the Linux operating system, but I do not know what distribution to install?

First, I need the gcc compiler, and Apache MySQL PHP ..
I program in C-scripts and Web applications.

Can someone with more experience I offer the best Linux distribution that meets my needs. Thank you guys!

4 comments:

PeNgI said...

Redhat ENT 5
I know it was the GCC and other packages for developers
If the number of I can install a mail and I'll give you the number of units as well;)

MrJoeBoo said...

CentOS and it's free.

C.Samy said...

Mandriva 2008, or use of Red Hat Enterprise 5

C.Samy said...

Mandriva 2008, or use of Red Hat Enterprise 5

Post a Comment