Friday, January 8, 2010

More Frequent Periods Perimenopause How To Attract More Customer To Frequent Your Restaurant?

How to attract more customer to frequent your restaurant? - more frequent periods perimenopause

It operates at half the size of the Chinese buffet and I found a way to attract more customers, to get my restaurant. I have 5 stations, 2 bars, cold desserts, fruit, salads, etc. Hot and 3 bars with over 50 products. Not much to lunch fee is 5.95 and 8.95 dinner includes crab legs, snow! I would say that business is good, I would like to improve my business, please, please give me good advice. Thank you. How do you come back and take? (Next to the bad food and bad service, of course), how to create a restaurant where alcoholic beverages? How often do you have a buffet?
For my business, I have a lot to do lunch, but at dinner, brake hard and my restaurant is fairly new. Open only for 5 months, and is complicated by a buffet, because if people do not get the more difficult it is to work, because we are to throw as much food when he is sitting at the bar for some time, and we want to keep food as fresh as possible.

5 comments:

c3r3al_k... said...

I agree with the man who says U need only provide meals for dinner. that the Chinese are right in my town that does it, and they are very successful, stop the consumption of food is large enough, it takes a lot of Chinese food to fill a person. Offer coloring books for children. Listen to the traditional Chinese music (no voices should be 12 Girls Band Nice work) if you have a sound system for the business. If you can, some Chinese music, you simply play a favorite radio station. or something else that is trying to a relationship with people who come is to build often. theres this Chinese woman who works at the restaurant is mentioned and always a fun experience if you eat there, because he is very friendly and always has interesting stories about teaching people and culture of China and Chinese. ur customers only Arent Americans feel like real people talk to them, he could be given some information about their restaurant, and it will really strengthen the confidence of the Uruguay Round, when it comes to speaking English, you are always a plus, I want to go in ChineseRestaurants and people who work here can not understand when I say I need a table for two for the buffet. "I do not agree with those who say that food must be healthy. Sure he choose how and good taste and can not mean fat, but you eat at a Chinese buffet in most fried foods, if They are looking for a little food for our health? should be determined to do good, but not above, only a couple of dragon statues, some nice photos, pictures, and materials for the tables and counters, all you need. can be used for a special touch, you a miniature folded Bhudd held if U Want. Just keep it simple, keep it clean, and ensure that their staff can speak basic English. good luck!

chefgril... said...

Is your house clean? If not maintained, it is a diversion. Otherwise announced. And count on the help mix and turn food into new containers at regular intervals. As I said a restaurant My favorite is, "should be deleted. I always have to supermarkets and grocery stores criticisms go with the words" remove "in my head.

thuy said...

1) Decor: Nice, flowering plants / pot ... create an atmosphere ... There are so many buffet!

2) a glass of fat oily utensils.

3) varieties of hot and cold. ... so tired of eating the same things smaller, with the selection.

daria d said...

The last time I went to a Chinese buffet, the food looked and tasted like it sat on the dresser for a long time. It was cool. I'm not saying this was just an experience I had that I did not return to this restaurant. You sound very reasonable price, so I do not think that this is a problem. Do you deliver? I live near a school, and I know that a job lot from a Chinese restaurant nearby.

Monkey Reason said...

Much depends on your location.

I would be leaving the evening buffet and again only serve high quality food. Keep a salad bar with hot food, over time, as always soup. You can pay more if the food is good and less on food costs. People are willing to pay for a good hot meal with good ingredients, so you do not even cheaper. You can still have the buffet for lunch, when the noise is usually in the house and within a few hours.

Post a Comment